Tuesday, 26 May 2015
* Dark circles under eyes caused by adrenal exhaustion and thyroid dyfuntion which refuses to go no matter the amount of sleep.
* Increased appetite especially at night leads to unnecessary weight gain.
* Food cravings for sweet, salty, sour or pungent foods.
* Blood sugar may suddenly crash , and your body start clamouring for food immediately.
* You may loose urine when you cough, sneeze, jump or run. Also the urge to wee wee increases.
* Declining hormones may lead to increased liver load which is reflected in gall bladder symptoms of pain, spasms and discomfort felt in the right upper abdomen under the ribs which may be accompanied by belching, bloating, and intolerance to certain foods.